View Full Version : FlashPoint SharePlayer

Chris Gohlke
10-14-2006, 01:00 PM
"Now you do not need a computer to exchange MP3 files from one MP3 player to another MP3 player, or for that matter the transfer of any digital files. Features to our FlashPoint SharePlayer include FM radio, FM recording, a microphone, and e-books capabilities. There are over 25 million people world wide that listen to audio books. This is one area that has been mostly over looked by MP3 player manufacturers. Not only can this be used for MP3 audio books, but for many other applications also (i.e. Class assignments, legal documents, learn a foreign language, etc.). The mechanical design of the FlashPoint MP3 SharePlayer's includes elements found on no other MP3 Player as well. This device is a self-powered communication tool to copy while the user is remote from their home or office. Finally, USB flash storage peripheral, MP3 player, with host and client transfer capabilities all rolled up in one."

http://www.digitalmediathoughts.com/images/SharePlayer-web5.jpg

This is pretty slick. It appears that you can plug any other USB drive into this and either push files to the drive or pull files from it. As USB drives become more ubiquitous, this is a great product since you can share files with other USB drives without ever having to use a computer. Hopefully I'll be able to get my hands on one of these soon!