View Full Version : Happy Birthday to Damion Chaplin

Jason Dunn
08-22-2006, 08:51 PM
Today is Damion Chaplin's birthday - please join me in wishing him a very happy birthday! :new-bday: Damion is one of the newer members to the Digital Media Thoughts team, but his analytical style and enthusiasm for all things digital media makes him a valuable member of the team and I'm thrilled he's involved with us here. If you'd like to show Damion your appreciation for the work he does here on Digital Media Thoughts, check out his Amazon Wish List (http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/registry.html/103-7407063-5420669?%5Fencoding=UTF8&type=wishlist&id=1E70HQXCYDAZL) (he and I have a lot in common it seems - Autobots Transform! ;-))

aroma
08-22-2006, 08:58 PM
Well a Happy Birthday to you!

Kris Kumar
08-23-2006, 12:33 AM
Happy Birthday Damion! :)

ctmagnus
08-23-2006, 03:13 AM
I'm drawing a blank - what's the name of the gun guy who's the leader of the Decepticons?

er... Happy Birthday! :new-bday:

Darius Wey
08-23-2006, 04:06 AM
I'm drawing a blank - what's the name of the gun guy who's the leader of the Decepticons?

M-M-Megatron! :robot:

Happy Birthday, Damion. Hope you had a good one. :D

Janak Parekh
08-23-2006, 05:00 AM
Happy birthday, Damion! :D Love your posts -- keep them up!

--janak

ctmagnus
08-23-2006, 05:40 AM
OT:

M-M-Megatron! :robot:

Thx. I was thinking something similar to Magnus, but Ultra Magnus was an Autobot. No relation, btw. ;)

Damion Chaplin
08-23-2006, 02:02 PM

Galvatron was also a gun, and he 'succeeded' Megatron as leader of the Decepticons, but we never actually saw him transform into a gun, just into his artillery cannon form... The toy did though.

Shockwave was also a gun, and he was leader of the DCs from time to time. You were thinking of Megatron though.

Whoa, my geek is showing! Get back in there!

Thanks everyone! :wink:

Mike Temporale
08-23-2006, 02:38 PM
I guess there's a lot more to the transformers than I remember. And I'm thinking that's a good thing. :wink: :lol:

Anyway, Hope you had a good birthday!