View Full Version : Impromptu Vaja Gift Certificate Contest

Crocuta
06-06-2006, 07:54 PM
Hi Folks,

I've had more than my share of luck in winning contests here on DMT so I thought I would pass on some of the good fortune. I have a $20 Vaja gift certificate that I don't need and I'd like to give it to someone on the site who is planning to buy a Vaja case for one of their electronic devices.

Here's the deal...

1. The first person to post a reply here with a live link to what you are planning to buy from Vaja wins. Quick and easy.

2. I'll send the winner a certificate # and access key that you'll enter on the web site when you place your order.

3. The certificate must be used for an item that costs at least $20. (It would be hard to find an item there that didn't, but that's what it says.)

4. Vaja cases are pretty expensive and I'd hate to see this certificate go to waste so please don't enter unless you really do already plan to buy something from them.

Okay, any side bets on how long it will take to find a winner?

Crocuta

ctmagnus
09-14-2006, 02:22 AM
Really? No one else has accepted the offer yet? 8O

Anyways,

http://www.vajacases.com/Vaja/catalogo.nsf/SelProdsEN/dge111ck_1, in either Vitelino Chocolate or Azabache. I'm as yet undecided.

And I bet two months, seven days, six-and-a-half hours. ;)

Crocuta
09-14-2006, 02:59 AM
I really thought Vaja was a popular enough company that this would go quickly. Shows how much I know! Well at least it didn't go to waste. I'll send you a private message with the numbers. Enjoy!