View Full Version : Photos of Girls? What?

Jason Dunn
04-02-2006, 10:47 PM
And can you share these pictures of Ashley? :twisted:

As beautiful as my wife is, I really didn't have a clue with the camera at first, so the first photo isn't exactly something to write home about. ;-)

Seriously, I think chicks are the only thing I shoot with my Canon 20D. :D Unfortunately 95% of my pics are not, um, "family friendly" enough for this site. 8O

Sounds like someone needs a girlfriend. ;-) Let me guess, you've got a Flickr account where you share your pics? It seems like that's 70% of what Flickr is now - pictures of women at the beach, at parties, half-drunk, etc.

ctmagnus
04-02-2006, 11:47 PM
...I really didn't have a clue with the camera at first, so the first photo isn't exactly something to write home about. ;-)

It can't be that bad. A good photographer can make even the worst shot look good. ;)

Jason Dunn
04-02-2006, 11:50 PM
It can't be that bad. A good photographer can make even the worst shot look good. ;)

Right, but a bad photographer (or a mediocre photographer holding new and strange equipment) can make even the best shot look bad. ;-) Move along people, there's nothing to see here...