View Full Version : FINALLY! A legit hack to get iDVD to work with external burners!

Mr. MacinTiger
03-14-2004, 02:51 AM
Check it out: http://forum.rpc1.org/viewtopic.php?t=23370

This is a legit hack to get iDVD 4 to work with an external burner or to make a disk image. For all the Mac users out there with external burners who paid for iDVD and could not use it - your ship has come in :D

Jason Dunn
03-15-2004, 05:49 PM
That's cool to hear - I was a little shocked when I heard it lacked that ability, because my DVD-R burner is in an external Firewire enclosure right now. :-)

Gary Sheynkman
03-16-2004, 02:24 AM
That's cool to hear - I was a little shocked when I heard it lacked that ability, because my DVD-R burner is in an external Firewire enclosure right now. :-)

still pondering over whether or not to take a step in the direction of apple eh?

entropy1980
04-22-2004, 03:02 PM
That's cool to hear - I was a little shocked when I heard it lacked that ability, because my DVD-R burner is in an external Firewire enclosure right now. :-)Yeah but that's what DVD Studio Pro is for! Really iDVD is great for consumer level DVD authoring but to really make some awesome DVDs DVD Studio Pro is a must.