View Full Version : Adobe Premier Elements...

James Fee
03-07-2004, 06:38 AM
Wouldn't you just love to see this appear?

I was just thinking about it today. http://members.cox.net/jamesf1/emots/cry.gif

BugDude10
10-07-2004, 12:26 AM
Ships 10/12/2004. Ordered mine from Amazon.com about two weeks ago; package deal with Photoshop Elements v3 for ~$90 USD after rebates.

Of course, everyone who visits this site probably already knew this... :)

Suhit Gupta
10-07-2004, 12:50 AM
Caught a peek at the NYC press event. It is great. I am hoping to score a copy so I can review it for DMT.

Suhit

BugDude10
10-29-2004, 02:34 AM
Got my Premiere Elements v1 / Photoshop Elements v3 bundle the other day. Haven't had too much time to play with them so far, but excited about the possibilities of Premiere Elements. (I'm used to using Photoshop Elements in the past, so that isn't quite as "new and exciting" to me.)

At first glance, Photoshop Elements seems a little too prettied-up and Mac-ified. With more tools, though (like RAW and 16-bit support and the healing brush), I'll learn to live with Mac-like.

Premiere Elements does not appear to be too user-friendly when it comes to DVD creation; that is, it looks like it will be somewhat complicated to try to put too many separate movies onto a single disc. It seems to have a number of templates for DVD creation, but I'm not sure that those templates can be modified too significantly.