View Full Version : I did it!!! I bought the Panasonic DMC-FZ10

js415
03-05-2004, 09:25 PM
After about 6 hours today of playing with cameras, fighting with salespeople, taking pictures, etc., etc., I finally settled on the Panasonic.

It fit my hands and face the best. Uses SD cards, of which I have several
that are 256MB!!

12X Optical zoom, image stabilazation, Leica lens, and more buttons and switches than I can use in a whole week!!!

I'm charging the battery right now, and in about an hour I will be headed out to give it a test run.

I took lots of pictures with it at the shop, using my card from my Axim, and they printed them right out for me. They were absolutely stunning and beautiful.

I shall let you know how I like it so far, in a few hours.

I can hardly contain myself.....my daughter is over-joyed,,,and my wife thinks we are both crazy!!!!! :roll:

Jerry

Jason Dunn
03-05-2004, 09:44 PM
WOO HOO!! :D Congrats! Enjoy the camera, and post some links to your pictures so we can see. :-)

Suhit Gupta
03-06-2004, 07:25 AM
After about 6 hours today of playing with cameras, fighting with salespeople, taking pictures, etc., etc., I finally settled on the Panasonic.
Heh, that is awesome. Give us a detailed review of the camera :).

Suhit

Gary Sheynkman
03-06-2004, 06:29 PM
YAY!!!! :beer:

Finally! Happy to hear that you mae your decision. Enjoy the camera and take lots of pictures. We'll be here to help you on your way to digital media nirvana :lol:

dma1965
04-16-2004, 04:36 PM
What really makes all of the Panasonic digital cameras so great is the Leica optics. I have yet to see anything crisper .

Lee Yuan Sheng
04-16-2004, 05:06 PM
Heh, the Leica optics don't play such a big role if you ask me. I'm still not very impressed with the electronics that Panasonic uses.