View Full Version : How to save picture msg from Dash to PC

spnewbie
11-05-2007, 02:07 AM
Hi All,

I have a t-mobile Dash and have received a picture message, stored in the multimedia messages folder on Dash. I want to store that pic. on my PC. I tried using the trial version of Jeyo Mobile Extender for Outlook. I can only see the text messages on my Dash but NOT the picture message. Do any of you know how to extract the picture message from Dash to my PC.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Islanti
11-05-2007, 04:45 AM
Hi All,

I have a t-mobile Dash and have received a picture message, stored in the multimedia messages folder on Dash. I want to store that pic. on my PC. I tried using the trial version of Jeyo Mobile Extender for Outlook. I can only see the text messages on my Dash but NOT the picture message. Do any of you know how to extract the picture message from Dash to my PC.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Two methods come to mind.

1. Send the picture as an MMS to your own email address.
2. Right-click the ActiveSync icon and select "Explore". The pictures are stored in \My Documents\ by default.

40gurl39
12-02-2007, 05:20 AM
Two methods come to mind.

1. Send the picture as an MMS to your own email address.
2. Right-click the ActiveSync icon and select "Explore". The pictures are stored in \My Documents\ by default.

Is it possible to send picture Text messages via the Tmobile Dash, I have the text messaging plan (which includes Picture messages) but can't figure out how to send them

Thanks!