View Full Version : Mobile access rant...

chrisjaffe
10-28-2007, 11:11 PM
Alright so I wanted to reply to a thread here from my Blackjack. I tried using PIE and I was not able to. The mobile version of the fourm that I was redirected to did not have the option to reply to the post. I tried to login but I was not able to. I don't remember this being aproblem before but I switched phones but it sure was irratating today...

So I thoguht that if I used Opera mobile that I would be be to get to the real version of this site and post my reply, but no luck. I was still rediredted to the mobile site. Incidentally I tried to get to the mobile version of howardforums with opera and I was not able to. No matter how I entered the address into the Opera browser I was taken to the regualr site.

So what is the answer? I appreciate that I am usually diredted to the mobile version of the websites that I visit but only if the full functionality is there. What I hate is that I am not able to go to the site that I want...be it the regualr version of the site or the mobile version...

Mike Temporale
10-31-2007, 02:50 AM
Our mobile template is read only at the moment. That was a switch that was made at the time we switched to the new template. We're working on the full access template. :)