View Full Version : FS/FT: Two Motorola MPx200 Clamshell Windows Mobile Smartphones

AdamaDBrown
10-17-2007, 06:33 PM
I happened to come into possession of these with the intent of using them for backup phones, since I like clamshells. Unfortunately, at the time I'd forgotten that the MPx200 is tri-band only, GSM 900/1800/1900. My area is 850 MHz only, so they're useless to me. They both work fine, and are AT&T branded but SIM unlocked. The frequency bands allow them to be used pretty much anywhere outside North America, or on T-Mobile's native network, or on 1900-only areas of AT&T or Rogers. They can be flashed to Windows Mobile 2003, 5.0. or 6.0, depending on how ambitious you feel, which I'm told really does wonders for the device. They have full size SD slots, so you can load large memory cards.

Really, they're well built little devices, with a very solid feel, good buttons, and very rugged. They're a little dated in terms of GPRS instead of EDGE, and no Bluetooth, but otherwise quite nice. If they only had GSM 850, I'd be keeping both of them for my own collection.

Accessory situation is a little complicated--feel free to PM me for details or to make an offer.