View Full Version : Alarms on WM6 SP Dash messed up

humayunl
08-09-2007, 03:56 PM
On my WM6 TMo Dash, i have the alarm set to ring at 8:00am. I have been noticing for a few days that when it rings at 8:00 am and i go to snooze ot dismiss it, it has multiple (up to 5-6) notifications of the alarm and i have to dismiss them all (there are also some task reminders there for some reason, even though i have no tasks set to be reminded at 8:00 or at all for that matter).

Last night i just went to the clock and alarm settings and turned the alarm off. but at 8am today, lo and behold, it rang as usual, with multiple notifications and woke the baby up - and made the wife mad :)

is there an alarm and notificaiton issue with WM6 as well?

I can't believe that after to many iterations of mobile windows (Windows CE, Window 2003, 2003SE, WM5 and not WM6) MS still hasn't figured out how to make the alarm system work on these things.

It sounds like the simplest things.... and on other platforms (Palm, BB, Symbian etc.) tit actually is. You set the alarm for a certain time and it rings. If you un-set it it stops!

humayunl
08-10-2007, 07:01 PM
Anyone? I can't be the only one to have come across this issue? Could I? (if yes, it should be names after me :)