View Full Version : WM6 support

nibblesmcsquibbles
07-06-2007, 01:16 PM
Am I alone in thinking that there is generally poor support out there for users of WM6. In particular where is all the microsoft based support?? If you look on the microsoft website it's all geared to WM5

I'm currently struggling with a couple of things on my SPV E650 ... cannot connect to hidden wifi networks (despite having correct WEP keys, names etc) and also I cannot get my phone to sync to my Exchange work email via the computer (which is probably some sort of firewall or someother setting that is preventing it but I cannot find out what) but I can connect fine via wireless (assuming I can get onto one!)

Mike Temporale
07-06-2007, 06:12 PM
There are very few Windows Mobile 6 devices on the market at this point in time.

The e650 is also know under the Vox and HTC S720 names. So if you're searching for answers, you might want to keep that in mind as well.

I haven't played around with teh e650 or any WinMo6 WiFi enabled device. Not sure what's causing the problems. Perhaps active sync isn't allowing the pass through connection, or your PC is blocking it for some reason.

ditch_azeroth
07-10-2007, 12:42 AM
i have no first hand clue of how a wm6 rom looks like, but maybe there's a "receive incoming beams" option that need to be turned on.... it's a long shot, but worth a shot :roll: