View Full Version : Anyone have the Answer to this question??

Menace II Society
06-21-2007, 10:21 AM
Hello, I am about to purchase a phone with a plan from T-mobile. I am visiting family in arizona and will be here for about 2 months, i want to puchase a phone while i'm here. When i'm back to my hometown in Illinois, can i change everything where my local number and stuff is in Illinois and not in Arizona?? I've looked Everywhere on T-mobile.com and can't find anything about it. Thanks

Mike Temporale
06-21-2007, 01:05 PM
You should be able to get whatever number you like. When you sign up ask them to give you a number from Illinois. I would expect that they should be able to do that. I can't see why not.

Menace II Society
06-21-2007, 02:07 PM
You should be able to get whatever number you like. When you sign up ask them to give you a number from Illinois. I would expect that they should be able to do that. I can't see why not.

so i can keep the same phone and the same plan when i go back to Illinois?

Mike Temporale
06-22-2007, 01:59 AM
I would expect so. (Disclaimer - I don't live in the US, so I could be wrong). I would expect the plans to be pretty much the same regardless of location in the US. Of course, you should check with them first. If not, you can always do it over the phone and then have them ship you the handset to your current address instead of your home address.