View Full Version : BJ question

Wyld1
06-09-2007, 12:37 AM
I just got my BJ a couple weeks ago and this being my first smartphone I am running across a problem. I've tried figuring out what I am doing wrong myself with no luck so here I am.
Whenever I try to post to forums by hitting the submit button it reopens the comment field/edit window. Am I missing something by using the ok button to "click" submit or is it a problem with the site itself?

ducmonzter
06-09-2007, 08:56 AM
I just got my BJ a couple weeks ago and this being my first smartphone I am running across a problem. I've tried figuring out what I am doing wrong myself with no luck so here I am.
Whenever I try to post to forums by hitting the submit button it reopens the comment field/edit window. Am I missing something by using the ok button to "click" submit or is it a problem with the site itself?

what problems are you running into with your blackjack?

Wyld1
06-25-2007, 02:06 PM
Ok, posting this from the BJ. No idea if it will work.

Basically there are some forums I cannot post to. Clicking submit brings up the edit screen, that you go to, to to input your message.

Wyld1
07-02-2007, 02:55 PM
It must be a site problem since I can post here.

phpBB support forums being no help. Any ideas where to look to make forums WinMo friendly?