View Full Version : WM6 beta

bat_25_
06-06-2007, 12:52 PM
HELLO;i want try this beta,i live in itlay,and my phone its original unlocked,if i update the phone,its possible risk what this she will be locked?thansk

bat_25_
06-06-2007, 10:54 PM
sorry,the phone is bj!thanks

Sven Johannsen
06-07-2007, 05:13 AM
There is no WM6 Beta for public release. In fact WM6 is done and released to market and is avaialable on some units already.

WM6 for any particular device is provided only by the OEM, or supplier of that device. If it is an HTC device, HTC branded, HTC would provide the update. If it is an HTC device, configured for and sold by Cingular (for example) Cingular would provide that update. That is not an indication they will provide updates, just where they would have to come from.

Your BJ, a Samsung device, is upgradeable, but you would need to get the upgrade from where you got the device...I would assume from your carrier.

There are hacked, cracked, cooked and stolen versions of the update out there, but those are up to you to find and use at your own risk.

bat_25_
06-07-2007, 04:06 PM
but my telephone remains decontrolled or it jams with the updating?

Mike Temporale
06-11-2007, 12:51 PM
You might want to wait for an official release - don't expect support on flashing a hacked ROM to your device. That's illegal and generally not a safe thing to do.