View Full Version : New phone on T-Mobile

Gavino1212
05-24-2007, 05:34 AM
Hey all, I abslotuley love my Dash, the new Win Mo6 and all, far cry over the SDa whcih initially wasn't bad in itself, and I really love the support you folks give and have been able myself to give!!

But gee whiz, I'm a sucker for gadgets, now of the Cavelier had come out instead of the Wing, I'da grabbed it up!! But the new T-Mobile Wing beckoned to me and I ordered it.

Please don't label me a traitor or boot me from the site....lol 8O

I continue to look forward to reading and posting here.

Thanks.

Gavino1212
05-24-2007, 06:01 AM
Sorry for the double posting folks, I hit the browser back to re-edit and post not realising that it would post twice. Seems to be no way for me to pull the second post. :?

Mike Temporale
05-24-2007, 01:08 PM
Sorry for the double posting folks, I hit the browser back to re-edit and post not realising that it would post twice. Seems to be no way for me to pull the second post. :?

Deleted. ;)

Mike Temporale
05-24-2007, 01:12 PM
But gee whiz, I'm a sucker for gadgets, now of the Cavelier had come out instead of the Wing, I'da grabbed it up!! But the new T-Mobile Wing beckoned to me and I ordered it.

Please don't label me a traitor or boot me from the site....lol 8O .

WHAT :!: :?: Traitor - That's it, you're kicked out of here. ;) Nah, we wouldn't do that. At least not while you're watching. :lol:

The Wing is a nice little device, but I can't see myself ever going back to the PPC world. At least not until they figure out how to make them as slim as the QashJack (that's what I'm calling the Q - Dash - BlackJack like devices :lol: ) Thin is in. Nevermind actually have to touch the screen - man, that's so 1990's.

onlydarksets
05-24-2007, 02:37 PM
When PPC devices have true one-handed operation, I'll rejoin the fold. I'm a "phone-first" person, though, so I just can't see doing that until it happens.

Gavino1212
05-28-2007, 04:25 AM
Hey thanks guys, I knew you wouldn't boot me :D

I used to have a Palm Zire 31 and really miss a lot of the features, and being able to have something combined with a phone'll be great, but I do see the advantage of 'one handed' operation. I won't be able to get that with the Wing, but I'll sure have fun trying different stuff. :)

Someone mentioned in another post or forum that HTC seems to be stuck on the 200mhz omap thing. Seems to me the Cavalier is a 400mhz processor. If T-Mobile actually had 3-G coverage, I'd snapped that up instead of the Wing.

So 1990s? Hey, I miss the 70s!! Of course cell phones in themselves not even to think of smartphones, were Star Trekish. Fantasy. I used to walk to the bus stop in high school and daydream of having a phone you could hold in your hand and call anywhere in the world, and I was thinking rotary dial!! Who'da thunk of push buttons!!??

Now the VOX looks pretty cool:turn-l:

Menace II Society
06-21-2007, 09:45 AM
Hey. tell me how you like it when you get it. i am thinking about getting the Wing also.