View Full Version : Google Maps & vCard?

StefanScoon
05-13-2007, 05:10 AM
I was wondering why is it that when I go to my contacts and try to "send as vCard" for a given contact, this in turn opens up Google Maps to the address of this contact. It appears that this along with the two other options to look up a contact's address in Gmaps has this effect (the other two correctly). I tried this on a different contact with out address information and Google Maps opened with a no address error. Can some one enlighten me...

Mike Temporale
05-13-2007, 12:46 PM
What phone do you have? It sounds like it's something to do with having Google Maps installed. They must have setup an incorrect association between vcard and google. :roll:

StefanScoon
05-13-2007, 02:02 PM
What phone do you have? It sounds like it's something to do with having Google Maps installed. They must have setup an incorrect association between vcard and google. :roll:

I have a Samsung BlackJack. I've tried installing and reinstalling the program a few times with still no luck. Any suggestions?

bbassin
05-16-2007, 02:08 AM
I have a blackjack too and I have exactly the same problem. I'm glad it's not just me.