View Full Version : 453 Error Invalid Number

johnlo
05-09-2007, 11:42 AM
I upgraded to WM6 last night. after it reboot itself, I got a text message saying that "453 Error Invalid Number". I'm a cingular user. I went into the settng and updated to reflect for cingular use. MMS and GRPS, and proxy settings too. well every time I restart my phone, i would get a text message with "453 Error Invalid Number".

wat the hell is this?? How can i stop this?

john

Rocco Augusto
05-09-2007, 08:31 PM
Not sure, never heard of this error before. I do have a couple of questions that will help us help you better.

- Have you tried searching Google?
- Which handset are you using?
- Have you tried calling customer support?
- Are you using an official ROM or a leaked BETA ROM?

-Rocco

johnlo
05-09-2007, 10:13 PM
Not sure, never heard of this error before. I do have a couple of questions that will help us help you better.

- Have you tried searching Google?
- Which handset are you using?
- Have you tried calling customer support?
- Are you using an official ROM or a leaked BETA ROM?

-Rocco

actually i figured it out. in the start up folder, there's a file called My5MsgCenter . i took that out and its all good now. its something to do w/ myfav.

using the offical one.
DASH
no use of calling customer support when the DASH is not cingular

Rocco Augusto
05-10-2007, 12:17 AM
I'm glad everything worked out!

ndaftari
06-07-2007, 09:02 PM
I am having the same problem, What program did you use to delete the file.... I am not able to access the windows folder thru ActiveSync and I tried to used Totalcommander for Mobile, but can not delete the file. Please help

asktheadmin
07-10-2007, 04:25 AM
I got you covered it happened to me as well follow the instructions here:

http://www.asktheadmin.com/2007/07/question-on-my-cingular-dash-i-keep.html

It needs to be app unlocked even if it already was after the upgrade from 5 to 6 you need to do it again.