View Full Version : how do you change the reply to address

shk718
04-16-2007, 05:01 PM
Hello all - i'm new to the smart phone platform - just got a black jack - love the phone. i'm using a free hosted exchange server (mail2web) works great - but is there a way of changing the reply to address when i send out an email? i'd like the replies to go to my gmail account not the mail2 web account.

Mike Temporale
04-19-2007, 02:18 AM
Hello all - i'm new to the smart phone platform - just got a black jack - love the phone. i'm using a free hosted exchange server (mail2web) works great - but is there a way of changing the reply to address when i send out an email? i'd like the replies to go to my gmail account not the mail2 web account.

I think you can, but not with the free version from Mail2Web. You'll have to go with one of the hosted plans from 4Smartphone or 1and1. Of course these cost a little $$, but they allow you to alter the reply address - I think.

scottb
04-19-2007, 03:47 PM
You can control the reply to address with Mail2Web if yu use the paid service. I was using it for a while, but I must say I am hesitant to recommend them now after their fiasco a few weeks ago. The service was up and down for at least six days without any acknowledgment or communication from them. If you sent an email, they would respond that they were working on it.

I have since signed up with 1and1 and am quite satisfied with their service.