View Full Version : Is there a speed dial/key stroke memorization program?

jrjordan
04-04-2007, 04:45 AM
I was wondering if there was a program, like Speed Dial, where you could hold down the "7" key and the program would take you to Settings, then phone, then caller ID, and finally change the caller ID setting to “show to everyone,” or hold down the "9" button on the cell and it would go through the steps to disable my Caller ID, or even press "8" and it would go through the steps to change to vibrate, etc.

Pretty much a program that would memorize key strokes and/or that would memorize how you move through folders and select settings.

Any ideas?

galatians51
04-13-2007, 12:09 PM
Try Macrorecorder, available in this website's affiliate store. I think it's exactly what you are looking for.

Read more here (http://software.smartphonethoughts.com/product.asp?id=10204)

jrjordan
04-13-2007, 01:23 PM
Yes!!! That was the exact program for which I was looking. Thanks a bunch!!!!

Mike Temporale
04-13-2007, 02:05 PM
I guess you where right jrjordan, I did post on this a while ago: http://www.smartphonethoughts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13397&highlight=macrorecorder

Wow, I totaly forgot about it, and it was only a couple months ago... :oops:

jrjordan
04-13-2007, 09:38 PM
Mike, it's not like you are sitting on your hands doing nothing, no problem.

Excellent sight!! Keep up the good work.

I woud love to see more software reviews of programs you think are handy, I like Macro Recorder.

No response necessary, thanks.

Mike Temporale
04-14-2007, 06:34 PM
I agree, and that's something we've been working on changing. Hopefully you'll see more reviews in the near future. :D

nycsmartphone
07-01-2007, 01:02 AM
I just installed MacroRecorder. Its a handy tool. Just what I needed.

I used it to create a macro to forward all my calls from my 3125 to my desk phone. My previous phone mpx220 had a cradle you docked the phone in which automatically forward your calls and I missed that.

Thanks

gai-jin
08-18-2007, 07:53 PM
Do you have to initiate the Macro, or can it be set to activate based on certain triggers? (i.e. If I am 'busy' on the calendar, run macro...)