View Full Version : DOOM QVGA LANDSCAPE for Smartphones (Currently Dash)

Lomius
03-24-2007, 07:32 AM
I have found through EXTENSIVE use of GOOGLE the ULTIMATE DOOM port for Blackjacks, Q's, and curently the T-Mobile DASH. I say that because it is HARD MAPPED to the CTRL keys that the other mentioned devices do not have. But it runs PERFECT and sound and graphics are AWESOME. I already contacted customer support [email protected] and he is already working on a custom UI to map keys. STAY TUNED.

http://revolution.cx/DoomCE.htm

He responded overnight. AWESOME FIND here guys. Check it out even if you dont have a DASH as this will surely be a TOP DOWNLOAD once it is key mappable.

J-Lo out

Mike Temporale
03-24-2007, 02:46 PM
Cool. I didn't know Revolotion.cx was working on this. He's been kind of quiet on our site as of late. Perhaps it's been because he's working on this port.

Revoluion.cx has some great apps too. Check out the other things they have to offer.

Lomius
03-27-2007, 03:38 PM
yeah he just tried to redo the mapping with q for exit and space for open but didnt work for some reason. You should contact him let him know how much we'd all be greatful for bringing this game to Blackjack owners :)