View Full Version : WM Smartphone Realization

dorelse
02-28-2007, 06:30 PM
Just was perusing the web last night, and visited a Palm site I hadn't been to in probably over a year.

It was then that I came to realize how much things have changed in the last 2 years.

2 years ago I would never have considered a M$ Smartphone, only Palm OS devices, now I won't look at anything but a Smartphone.

2 years ago, I would have been hard pressed to go to M$ over a Palm OS device, but now, its not a question...its just which device...and there are finally plenty of choices out there, with more coming soon.

I've been a really happy SDA user for about 9 mos. now, and I can't imagine switching back.

Coming to that realization brought a little smile to my face, and thought what is said about M$ is true. They may not always get the first iteration right, but given time, sooner or later, they'll get it right. Nice job.

*BTW...I mean Palm OS Treo device, not a Treo running WM...best decision they ever made was to get WM running on Treo's.

Jerry Raia
03-01-2007, 12:26 AM
Coming to that realization brought a little smile to my face, and thought what is said about M$ is true. They may not always get the first iteration right, but given time, sooner or later, they'll get it right. Nice job.

Usually by the 3rd try. :lol: