View Full Version : T-Mobile DASH Snap-on Clear Case - Pic

Vuvision
02-13-2007, 01:59 PM
I'm not sure this clear case has been posted, but below is the pic of the snap-on clear case of my DASH.

It’s a thin & clear PC material cladding that hugs the DASH like a glove. Looks very clean & elegant. Also comes with an attachable belt clip kit, but I left it out for a smoother profile, since I prefer to have my DASH in my shirt or pant pocket.

By far the best protective case that I've had. Can be found on ebay, highly recommended for less than $10.

Below is the pic of my DASH with the clear snap on case.

Click HERE to view image (http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b7dc32b3127cce82459f43c75b00000017109BasmjJy0U)

Mike Temporale
02-13-2007, 02:03 PM
OK ... I've given up on posting the above ^^ image, what am I doing wrong here? But you can copy and past url above to your address bar & take a look.

PHPBB has problems with some URLs. I changed it to a link and it's working fine. ;)

Nice looking case. You can hardly even notice it on the device. Do you have a URL for the seller on ebay? I might have to pick one of these up.

Vuvision
02-13-2007, 04:29 PM
I bought it through ebay, but the seller has his own online store front with free shipping. Items are selling for about the same as ebay + shipping.

Click HERE (http://www.igonemobile.com/products/model/HTC_T-Mobile_Dash_accessories.html) for link to his online store. It's the clear snap on housing.

I also bought the black silicone skin case, fits like a glove & works great. But doesn't have the all important aesthetic cool look like the clear snap on. :wink:

JAmerican
02-21-2007, 04:01 AM
I bought it through ebay, but the seller has his own online store front with free shipping. Items are selling for about the same as ebay + shipping.

Click HERE (http://www.igonemobile.com/products/model/HTC_T-Mobile_Dash_accessories.html) for link to his online store. It's the clear snap on housing.

I also bought the black silicone skin case, fits like a glove & works great. But doesn't have the all important aesthetic cool look like the clear snap on. :wink:

I got one!! Thanks for the picture. You sold the item for them. Their picture does not do it for me but yours did. I was going to get the Smoke one but decided to stick with what I've seen.

JAmerican

JAmerican
02-24-2007, 11:55 PM
Got mine today!!! WOW its a tight fit. Its perfect. I also got my 1050mAh battery for my Dash. I will be comparing the OEM with the 1050mAh one :).

JAmerican

Vuvision
02-25-2007, 05:31 AM
Got mine today!!! WOW its a tight fit. Its perfect. I also got my 1050mAh battery for my Dash. I will be comparing the OEM with the 1050mAh one :).

JAmericanGlad you like it. Getting the two halves to come apart can be a little tricky. Tip: use a credit card and run it along the seam, they will come right off.

Don't forget your protective screen. I like the Pelican screen protector on my son's PSP, and since he has an extra one ... straight edge & an xacto knife and voila, less than 1/4 the price of the the precut one.

JAmerican
02-25-2007, 06:58 AM

JAmericanGlad you like it. Getting the two halves to come apart can be a little tricky. Tip: use a credit card and run it along the seam, they will come right off.

Don't forget your protective screen. I like the Pelican screen protector on my son's PSP, and since he has an extra one ... straight edge & an xacto knife and voila, less than 1/4 the price of the the precut one.

I got a full body invisible shield before I got the case and sent it back. I will be getting the screen only invisible shield.

http://www.jamerican.net/?p=10

Here is a video review for those interested. I will be adding pictures to the post later.

JAmerican

jimyod
03-08-2007, 04:05 PM

I got a full body invisible shield before I got the case and sent it back. I will be getting the screen only invisible shield.

http://www.jamerican.net/?p=10

Here is a video review for those interested. I will be adding pictures to the post later.

JAmerican

I have the clear case also; had it for 4 days now & like it alot! Price is VERY right!
What is the battery thing mentioned? Is there a different/better battery available for the Dash?

JAmerican
03-20-2007, 04:30 AM
My experience with the battery is that it offers the same if not worse performance compared to the OEM battery. I tried calibrating the battery but that didn't help. Some have said they got a little extra boost so I could have been unlucky. Good luck. I went back to the OEM battery. I am going to calibrate the OEM one to see if I get better results.

JAmerican