View Full Version : Program to make vibrate longer on incomming SMS

Crotia
01-21-2007, 06:17 AM
Hi, just wondering if there was a program to make my phone vibrate longer when I get a SMS message.

Also, if there would be any way to make it vibrate... harder? i wouldn't think so, but you never know :P

Thanks in advance

Mike Temporale
01-21-2007, 02:20 PM
Hi, just wondering if there was a program to make my phone vibrate longer when I get a SMS message.

Using the standard tools and apps install, I don't know of anyway to do this. I'm sure there would be some third party solutions for this, but I don't know of any. But I haven't looked either.

Also, if there would be any way to make it vibrate... harder? i wouldn't think so, but you never know :P

You might be able to do this by modifying the power being sent to the vibration device. But it's not a setting anywhere. You would have to open it up and hack around. Not recommended - at least it's not something I would do. :lol:

Crotia
01-21-2007, 04:29 PM

Using the standard tools and apps install, I don't know of anyway to do this. I'm sure there would be some third party solutions for this, but I don't know of any. But I haven't looked either.

You might be able to do this by modifying the power being sent to the vibration device. But it's not a setting anywhere. You would have to open it up and hack around. Not recommended - at least it's not something I would do. :lol:

Hmm, does anyone know of any third party solutions that would do this?

And as for hacking around...I guess you're a bit more adventurous than me, haha, but maybe if I'm bored one day... :P

Thx 4 ur help :)

Jerry Raia
01-21-2007, 07:44 PM
I could swear I saw a registry hack for this someplace.