View Full Version : Ring Tones ???

DestinyNowhere
01-15-2007, 10:28 AM
I got my Dash for Xmas. So Im still fairly new to it. I dont seem to be using it for all the crazy stuff Ive seen thusfar on this forum but my main question right now is ring tones.

Ok so Ive been dumping music on here left and right (I put a 1g memory card) and I would like to make them songs as my ringtone. I know I gotta put them in "My Documents" and then go into "Settings" then "Sounds" and set it as my ringer BUT when I play these songs on my Windows Media Player they are blaring, they are so loud on there but once I put them as my ringer I can barely hear it ....

Can anyone help me please

Email me at [email protected]

Mike Temporale
01-15-2007, 12:46 PM
Change your profile. And you can also tweak the volumes in your profile, but it's my guess if you change your profile to Outdoor, you'll hear them just fine.

DestinyNowhere
01-15-2007, 11:33 PM
Thank you thank you

I was getting frustrated at the fact I would never hear my phone ring and I could never find a volume to turn them up. I got it under control now. Thanks alot

Mike Temporale
01-16-2007, 04:21 AM
Now check out programs like Alerts! or Profile Switcher that will automatically change your profile at a given time. (Alerts will also toggle Bluetooth status, alarm clock, send sms and much more). 8)

Anyway, I'm glad to hear you got it worked out. You can also edit the settings of each profile - so silent doesn't have to be 100% silent.