View Full Version : Forum Question

rych26
01-05-2007, 01:08 AM
Hi all...new here...been lurking for a couple of weeks since I bought my Q in order to quit carrying both a cell and a PDA around.

I participate in a forum similar to this, also powered by phpBB and I am able to navigate it fine with my Q until I try to put the curser on "submit" and hit enter. It then kicks me back to this screen where I enter my message.

Now I'm gonna hit "submit" and see if it happens here too. If so I'll have to post this question from my 'puter.

Stu

rych26
01-05-2007, 01:11 AM
OK...it worked...can anybody help me figure out what's happening on that other phpBB forum?

Thanks, Stu

Mike Temporale
01-05-2007, 02:28 AM
I wish I could. I'm glad it works for you. There's a thread around here someplace where people have been talking about this. For some people it works and for others it doesn't. We haven't been able to figure out what the difference is.

Welcome to the site. 8)

rych26
01-05-2007, 03:58 AM
Thanks...weird that the smartphone works on this board but hiccups on my other one...they are so similar and powered by the same engine...and now I hear you say that some phones work here and some don't.

Anyway, it's nice to be here...doubt I'll have any expertise to contribute but maybe I can make y'all roll your eyes once in a while. :)

Stu

Jerry Raia
01-07-2007, 02:47 AM
I have had this same issue here but intermittently and with different phones. :?

rych26
01-08-2007, 11:53 AM
Thanks...I guess I'll just have to log on from my 'puter to annoy the folks on that forum. :lol: