View Full Version : Blackjack Reviews and PIM Software

mrasmuss
12-07-2006, 10:22 PM
I'm just about convinced to give up my dinosuar SMT5600 :oops: and buy the new BJ, but I need some input first. I saw a couple of weeks ago that Jerry had received his BJ and was going to do a full review once he had a chance to use it - did this happen and I missed it or is it still pending? I'm anxiously awaiting that last bit of information before I run out and get one.

Also, when it comes to PIM software for calendar, tasks, contacts, etc. I have been using Dev One Power Calendar and Power Tasks on my SMT5600 and Pocket Informant on my iPaq PPC. Now I understand that Dev one has introduced the Agenda One for SM. My question is, which of these is considered the best or is there something else out there that is better?

edgar
12-08-2006, 03:24 AM
The Blackjack rocks, buy it :)

I called customer service, asked for a Supervisor. Got the phone for $144 and 1200 Rollover minutes. He entered that into my customer record (or I could have ordered it straight from him).

So I go to the corp not reseller store and they honored the $144 but duidnt mark the receipt as post rebate (technicall I got a $55 reduction and didnt have to go through rebate hell). So since my receipt showed it as a regular sale I submitted for the reabte. Just got an email that its accepted and approved. Once I've gone through the two required billign cycles at unlimited Data I get the $100. So $44 for it :)

The speakerphone rocks. Speed rocks, nice KB and good screen.

I use PI Smartphone and like it

Jerry Raia
12-09-2006, 05:06 AM
No you did not miss it. It hasn't happened yet. Like Edgar says, buy it. You won't be disappointed. I use Agenda One (The new one) from Developer One and highly recommend it.