View Full Version : Does My T-mobile Dash have a Radio that I can Unlock?

dodgedis
11-23-2006, 01:04 AM
I noticed on another forum that someone posted instructions on how to turn the radio off through the Comm Manager. I do not have that function in the Comm Manager and was wondering if the radio was a mod I could do?

AdamaDBrown
11-23-2006, 01:50 AM
They meant "radio" as in cellular, Bluetooth, or WiFi radios. Not an FM radio or the like.

dodgedis
11-23-2006, 07:12 AM
Ahh, thank you. Sorry if that seemed like a stupid question. I'm new to the smartphone world.

Jerry Raia
11-23-2006, 09:55 AM
Welcome to the site! It wasn't a stupid question. We hope you will find a lot of useful information here. What Smartphone do you have?

AdamaDBrown
11-23-2006, 10:05 AM
No problem. I'm sure for someone who isn't steeped in the language, the generic use of the word "radio" that you often see around here might be confusing.

Jerry, presumably he has the T-Mobile Dash, as referred to in the subject line.

See, dodgedis? Jerry was kind enough to demonstrate what a stupid question looks like. :lol:

Jerry Raia
11-23-2006, 02:23 PM
Gotta start reading those things. :lol:

dodgedis
11-25-2006, 10:59 PM
Welcome to the site! It wasn't a stupid question. We hope you will find a lot of useful information here. What Smartphone do you have?

I have the T-mobile Dash. It's a nice gadget so far. I had it for about 2 weeks now.

Jerry Raia
11-25-2006, 11:19 PM

See, dodgedis? Jerry was kind enough to demonstrate what a stupid question looks like. :lol:

Yea as you had mentioned in your post title which I neglected to read! :lol:

Anyway lots of great people around here to help you if you need it. :)

dodgedis
11-25-2006, 11:23 PM

Yea as you had mentioned in your post title which I neglected to read! :lol:

Anyway lots of great people around here to help you if you need it. :)

Thanks, I just might need it.

WyattEarp
11-30-2006, 12:53 AM
The Communications Manager can be found here.

Settings > Connections > Comm Manager from there you can turn on/off all avaible "radios".