View Full Version : Cingular Blackjack & MS website wrong

stevew
11-19-2006, 05:29 PM
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/5/devices/devicedetails.mspx?id=ffffc929-16e0-4804-95e3-05fbdd6342a7

This MS web site says the Blackjack has a touchscreen and Office Word, Excel and Powerpoint. All in which the Blackjack doesn't have. :roll:

ifonline
11-20-2006, 01:30 AM
Interesting find, and you're right, none of that is present in the BlackJack. Well, actually, I'm not sure about all of that. I'm sending myself an e-mail right now with a Word file, Excel file, and PDF attached. I don't have a PowerPoint file to try...

I'm curious what happens when I receive them.

ifonline
11-20-2006, 02:58 AM
Okay. I sent myself a Word file, an Excel file, a PowerPoint file, a PDF file, a text file, a WAV file, and a PSD (PhotoShop). I could look at (not edit) everything except the PSD (which I expected). Pretty slick, even though I couldn't edit them.

Mike Temporale
11-20-2006, 03:47 AM
Samsung has a third party application pre-loaded on their device that allows you to view the documents. So the fact that you can see the contents doesn't actually mean that Microsoft has included anything fancy. It's all Samsung's doing.

ifonline
11-20-2006, 04:39 AM
Samsung has a third party application pre-loaded on their device that allows you to view the documents. So the fact that you can see the contents doesn't actually mean that Microsoft has included anything fancy. It's all Samsung's doing.

I know. It's Picsel Viewer. Works well, in my opinion, considering that the screen is so tiny!