View Full Version : The World's Longest Q Review?

Pony99CA
11-06-2006, 01:17 PM
I might have written the world's longest Q review (http://pocketnow.com/index.php?a=portal_detail&t=reviews&id=876). :lol: It covers the updated software (and the new version of Wireless Sync). Check it out (and please comment there).

Steve

P.S. Shouldn't this forum's tag line be changed to mention the Q? It still says "Discuss the sexy MPx200, and MPx220 - the sleek clamshell series Smartphone from Motorola."

Kris Kumar
11-07-2006, 01:21 AM
P.S. Shouldn't this forum's tag line be changed to mention the Q? It still says "Discuss the sexy MPx200, and MPx220 - the sleek clamshell series Smartphone from Motorola."

Good catch. :)

Thanks for sharing the review. I guess this explains why the review is long...

The Q is a triple whammy for me — my first converged PDA/phone, my first Windows Mobile Smartphone and my first Windows Mobile 5 device.

Pony99CA
11-07-2006, 03:02 AM
Thanks for sharing the review. I guess this explains why the review is long...

The Q is a triple whammy for me — my first converged PDA/phone, my first Windows Mobile Smartphone and my first Windows Mobile 5 device.
That's certainly one reason. Another is that I covered every program on the Q with at least a brief description and at least one screen shot (or so I thought -- I found out that I'd missed the Voice Recognition program :().

I hope the review benefits a few target audiences (besides the obvious of people wondering whether the Q is right for them) -- people considering a Smartphone vs. their current phone, people deciding whether they want a Pocket PC Phone or Smartphone and people trying to decide whether they should give up their Pocket PC completely for a Smartphone.

Steve