View Full Version : Motorola Q Pro Confirmed, Sort of

Jerry Raia
10-16-2006, 07:00 PM
<div class='os_post_top_link'><a href='http://www.engadget.com/2006/10/14/motorola-q-pro-confirmed-sort-of/' target='_blank'>http://www.engadget.com/2006/10/14/motorola-q-pro-confirmed-sort-of/</a><br /><br /></div><i>"Details are WAY sketchy (for now), but buywindowsmobile.com has what appears to be the first confirmed evidence of an upgraded version of the Motorola Q called the "Motorola Q Pro". No word yet on specs (HSDPA fans keep your fingers crossed), but they're reporting that it will come in black and sport Motorola's MOTOPRO Mobility Suite, which is a software package aimed at enterprise users."</i><br /><br />The Q may soon come to Cingular is what this is saying here. Let us hope a GSM version of this great device becomes a reality soon. The rumor is it won't be out until the beginning of next year. This kind of supports the belief that it is an enterprise device. Most companies don't give things like this out as Christmas gifts. :lol:

stevew
10-16-2006, 11:15 PM
So Cingular is suppose to get this Q pro and also the Samsung i607. If the Samsung i607 comes to Cingular first it's going to be hard for me to hold off for the Q pro.

Jerry Raia
10-16-2006, 11:51 PM
Well that is just a supposition on my part. I haven't heard anything official.

Mike Temporale
10-17-2006, 02:18 AM
Well, Moto has always said the GSM version would be ready to ship to operators for testing around the end of Q4. so it kind of fits into things. It would be nice to get a GSM version, although I think there's a lot more QWERTY competition now. They'll have to do some extra's to make it worth while.

Rocco Augusto
10-17-2006, 03:47 AM
They'll have to do some extra's to make it worth while.

finally, a phone that will wash my dishes ;)

nskgti
10-17-2006, 03:34 PM
They'll have to do some extra's to make it worth while.

finally, a phone that will wash my dishes ;)

Isn't that what the wife is for?

:lol:

mpaquette
10-17-2006, 05:06 PM
Wifi?