View Full Version : SOMEONE HELP WITH THIS THEME!@~@#!@

rivest777
07-15-2006, 01:43 AM
ok, i found this awesome theme, but i need plugins and all this other stuff for it to work properly. im runnin an smt5600 with '03 SE. i know i need smartmonitor and a few more but i have no idea where to get them and how to install them.
i dont have any use of hte icons, the spots where theres supposed to be something are all just blank. tabs dont work either, no buttons respond. is there another mac style theme thats this cool??? the other screens are all different and have awesome backgrounds, i really want to make this one work.

http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/12591/

Mike Temporale
07-15-2006, 01:59 AM
what theme? Where did you find it? Share the link, maybe we can try it and help you out. ;)

rivest777
07-15-2006, 02:09 AM
its there now

rivest777
07-15-2006, 03:54 AM
anyone?????

Mike Temporale
07-15-2006, 01:45 PM
It's a cab file. how did you install it? It needs to be copied to the device and run from there. That will make sure it is installed correctly. Is that how you installed it?

Edit - now that I've installed it... Yeah, nothing works. If you're looking for really cool themes, check out http://smartphone.kleinweder.ch/ make sure you get ones designed for older Windows Mobile 2003 devices and not the new WinMo5 versions. (change the category field on the portfolio page)

rivest777
07-16-2006, 04:22 AM
i havent found any other themes that are as useful or as cool looking. i love the mac look and hi res backgrounds for all the menus and stuff, have you seen any other cool mac-style ones?

encece
07-16-2006, 05:41 AM
That theme is made by DrBlow, who is the kind of utilizing the ORANGE plugin....available ONLY in Orange Smartphones.

There is a hach to get this to work on your phone but it involves you having the DLLs from an Orange phone and the software to register the plugin to the registry.

If you dont have any of the above...and it seems you are a newbie, I'd move on to homescreens that dont use that plugin.

If you want to dive into it...do a search on Modaco for the Orange plugin. You'll get alot of hits...but you'll find the thread. The hack doesn't work 100% and I would say it's for a more experienced user.

rivest777
07-16-2006, 11:17 PM
i have java experience and i understand the coding about 80%, if it takes a few tweaks, i might need help and ill ask you guys about it. im gonna try to find it and see wat happens