View Full Version : T-Mobile SDA: Calendar Sync. and notes sync.

sdagoofy
07-05-2006, 03:23 AM
I just got a new T-Mobile SDA - I have three questions:

1. The synchronization with my calendar works except of the synchronization of multi day events - they are getting synchronized, however the date is moved one day earlier, e.g. an event in outlook from the 4th July - 6th July will show from 3rd July - 5 July on the SDA calendar ? All other appointments or one day events are synchronized correctly !

2. How can I synchronize my notes from Outlook with my SDA ?

3. Can I use mp3 files as ringtones ?

THANKS A LOT !

Rocco Augusto
07-06-2006, 06:05 PM
1) check your time/date/regional settings and make sure your pc that your syncing with and your phone are in the same time zone, it may sound dumb but i made this error more than once :)

2) im not to knowledgable on the whole notes thing, mostly because i dont use them. i would do a search here on the board for "notes" or "notes+sync" or something else that may be relivant :)

3) yes you can, i put all my mp3 ringtones in \STORAGE CARD\ and all the phones i have ever used have no problem picking them up. now if you put them on the storage card there is going to be a little delay in starting them up. if you do not have a lot of ringtones you can also store them in \MY DOCUMENTS\ and that should do the same thing :)

-Rocco