View Full Version : Papyrus manual

mark35l83
06-09-2006, 11:42 PM
okay, I bought Papyrus and it is great but I need an instruction manual-where can I get one?

Mike Temporale
06-10-2006, 12:28 PM
I don't think there is a manual for it. Not too many applications come with a manual. What is it you're trying to do?

psohl
06-18-2006, 11:48 PM
There is a user's manual. You can download it here from the SBSH support page:
http://www.sbsh.net/products/papyrus/index.php?page=support

I was looking to see if there was any homescreen plug-in for Papyrus...

Sven Johannsen
06-19-2006, 04:01 AM
I was looking to see if there was any homescreen plug-in for Papyrus...No, but Facade does tie in nicely. If you have set Papyrus as your default PIM display app, opening events and tasks from Facade will take you into Papyrus.

amitregev
06-20-2006, 01:11 AM
We are doing our best to have a user manual available for download for each of our products on our site :) You can locate the user manual for each product within the product support page section on that specific product page on our site (both Pocket PC and Smartphone products).

The current Papyrus user manual is updated to version 1.1, which is pretty up-to-date (we are currently in version 1.2.01, so it is about ~%98 updated). We are getting ready these days to complete the release of Papyrus 1.3 which should be ready for release in less than a week now and we are already in the works on an update for the user manual too, which will probably be released within two days or so after version 1.3 will be out.

I will also check with our German SBSH administrator if he will be able to work on a German transaltion of the Papyrus and Facade user manuals, like we offer on the Pocket PC products, so we will also have German versions of the manual available on our site :)

@mark35l83 - Regardless to the user manual, if you have any additional question regarding our software feel free to post here, on our forums (http://www.sbsh.net/forums) or contact us via email at [email protected] and I, or our support team, would be glad to help with everything ASAP :)

Cheers :beer: