View Full Version : want to buy a GPS phone

qwrjyr
05-28-2006, 07:33 PM
I want to buy a GPS phone for personal use. How about Motorola Viamoto and nav4all? which one is better?

Rocco Augusto
05-28-2006, 07:41 PM
its a shame, people tell me that nav4all is great but due to individuals like this that send constant spam to boards like this one trying to get people to buy it i will never touch the product.

AdamaDBrown
05-28-2006, 09:52 PM
Actually, from what I've seen all these spam messages originate directly from the Nav4All people in the Netherlands. So it appears to be officially sanctioned astroturfing. And yes, I feel the same about this crap.

edgar
05-28-2006, 11:42 PM
I hope Nav4all rots in Helsinki.

OK I know that Helsinki is in .FI not .NL but hey, close enough for a lousy joke.

I did a quick look around for an actual writeup on the product and I must have missed it in all the search results of people complaining about their spam and fake endorsement posts.

BAH! I hope their investors lose every penny. Nothing worse than liars and cheats, God forbid they spend $5k on legitimate testing and endorsements/reviews/sales tactics.

All the forums we all troll would be happy to take a complimentary copy of their software, bang on it, and give honest results and discussion. Instead they go the dishonest and crap way.

Either these morons are broke, clueless, their product actually sucks or all of the above.

-Edgar