View Full Version : Hope this isn't the worlds dumbest question.

Guero_con_taco
05-22-2006, 07:13 PM
I have a 2125 and I just got hooked up with my email. So the question is, can I send attachements from my phone besides a picture or voice note? For instance, if I had a song or a word doc on my phone and I wanted to send it in email, how do i do it? Thanks in advance everybody! :oops:

Mike Temporale
05-23-2006, 01:42 AM
No, just pictures and voice. Unfortunately. :( At least I don't know of any other way to do it.

Kris Kumar
05-23-2006, 04:27 AM
Not sure if AttachSmart (http://www.smartphone.net/smartphonethoughts/software_detail.asp?id=332) is WinMo 5.0 / 2125 compatible? [Affilate] :?

Guero_con_taco
05-23-2006, 07:47 PM
Ok I figured it out. For others who might not know how...just navigate to the file you want to send and hit menu>send>send in an email.

Mike Temporale
05-24-2006, 01:09 AM
Ok I figured it out. For others who might not know how...just navigate to the file you want to send and hit menu>send>send in an email.

:oops: I looked around the File Explorer before I posted my answer but for some reason I didn't see that option. Thanks for letting us know you found a way to do it. ;)

Kris Kumar
05-26-2006, 12:14 PM
Yeah, thanks for letting us know. I also didn't know about this. :oops:

This is a good thing to have on your phone, never know when I might need it.

Jerry Raia
05-29-2006, 10:22 PM
Yeah, thanks for letting us know. I also didn't know about this. :oops:

and you have a Humphone, I am saddened by this. Mike I can understand because he has no hump. :mrgreen: