View Full Version : Samsung i320 & Moto Q Video From Israel TechEd

Mike Temporale
05-22-2006, 06:45 PM
<div class='os_post_top_link'><a href='http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/smartphones/motorola-q-and-samsung-i320-video-175157.php' target='_blank'>http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/smartphones/motorola-q-and-samsung-i320-video-175157.php</a><br /><br /></div><i>"Taken at Israel Tech Ed last week, the video shows off both the Motorola Q and the Samsung i-320. The Q’s UI looks pretty responsive, and the screen’s quality is pretty good. The Samsung’s keys also look interesting, with a BlackBerry-like dual purpose keys. Instead of horizontally dividing the keys, Samsung divided them vertically. You’ll have to watch the video to see what we mean."</i><br /><br />There isn't much Q news here. At least nothing that we haven't seen in past video's and pictures. However, this is the first video that I have seen of the new Samsung i320 - the Q-Wannabe. In my opinion, the i320 looks really nice. I like the dark case better than the silver look of the Q. Plus the screen just looks sharper, although that could just be the difference in lighting used for each video. I wish the i320 was coming to North America. At this point it's still a European focused Tri-band device. :(

Rocco Augusto
05-22-2006, 07:37 PM
i liked the background music, the samsung phone looked a lot nicer then it did in the pictures.

now if only i can get my hands on these phones for a review :twisted:

Cattle-Dog
05-22-2006, 09:16 PM
...the new Samsung i320 - the Q-Wannabe.

Wannabe typicaly implies being inferior. (a mo-ped is a wannabe motorcycle, mobiletechreview is a wannabe smartphonethoughts 8O) We'll never know until both devices are availble, but on paper... the i320 is making it's own waves in my book. :)

Mike Temporale
05-23-2006, 01:44 AM
...the new Samsung i320 - the Q-Wannabe.

Wannabe typicaly implies being inferior. (a mo-ped is a wannabe motorcycle, mobiletechreview is a wannabe smartphonethoughts 8O) We'll never know until both devices are availble, but on paper... the i320 is making it's own waves in my book. :)

Valid point. I guess I should have used Q-like device. ;)