View Full Version : Mobile Windows

mmurray21
04-19-2006, 11:21 PM
I just got my Cingular 2125 last week. Everything is great except I can view attachments sent in email.

On the Windows site it said that Mobile Windows is installed software. Its in the same category as explorer and windows media player.

Am I missing somthing? I searched google and it doesn't even look like you can buy it anywhere.

Mike Temporale
04-20-2006, 01:59 AM
I just got my Cingular 2125 last week. Everything is great except I can view attachments sent in email.

I think you mean can't right? ;)

On the Windows site it said that Mobile Windows is installed software. Its in the same category as explorer and windows media player.

Mobile Windows? The OS on your Smartphone is Windows Mobile 5.0, but that doesn't mean you can view Office documents. Just because I have Windows XP on my laptop doesn't mean I can read a Word document.

On the CD that came with your phone there should be some software by a company called Westek. They make an Office viewer application that allows you to view any Microsoft Office document on your phone. However, I don't think it works for documents that are emailed to you. It only works when you copy the file to your phone manually.