View Full Version : Want to trade my JAMin for a Sp5 or SP5m

encece
04-04-2006, 09:58 AM
I've decided. I like the Smartphone platform better....AGAIN! The JAMin is a great PPC device...but I don't need it. I like Smartphones better....can't really explain why.

I have a JAMin with a brand new screen (warranty repair. The original lost touch sensitivity in the center of the screen...all fixed now and good as new.). Logos have been sugar-cubed off with no signs that they were ever there. The phone is in GREAT shape with no damage at all. Includes all original accessories, software, packaging and manuals. (All in great shape and barely used).

I would like a SP5m or SP5 (or something newer if you have it) :). Since there is a price difference, I would like to get a bit of cash as well and/or a good sized SD or MiniSD card in the trade.

If you'd like to make me an offer, you can post here or email me at [email protected]

Thanks.

encece
04-07-2006, 11:04 PM
Received a bunch of offers for nothing what I was asking for.
Trade for imate JAM and another phone.....
Trade for an SDA....then backed out....

I bought a SP5 today (since I already had the SP5m...need something new). I'll put the JAMin on ebay tonight and post the link.

Thanks.

Mike Temporale
04-08-2006, 01:35 AM
I think you'll be very happy with the SP5. :D

encece
04-09-2006, 05:25 AM
Got it. Love it. JAMin is going on ebay.
Thanks for the emotional support! ;)

Mike Temporale
04-09-2006, 01:28 PM
Well, that's what we're here for - moral support. ;)

So, who else thinks encece will ditch this device in less than 6 months for the StarTrek or maybe the Q? :mrgreen: ;)

encece
04-09-2006, 01:42 PM
Well, that's what we're here for - moral support. ;)

So, who else thinks encece will ditch this device in less than 6 months for the StarTrek or maybe the Q? :mrgreen: ;)

I do!

Kris Kumar
04-09-2006, 10:01 PM
I do.

He will go for both; can't guess the order because the Star-Trek may launch sooner than the Q. ;-) :lol:

encece
04-09-2006, 10:12 PM
I do.

He will go for both; can't guess the order because the Star-Trek may launch sooner than the Q. ;-) :lol:

but i'm not on verizon, though it tempting, especially the evdo

Mike Temporale
04-10-2006, 04:32 AM
but i'm not on verizon,

minor issue. ;)