View Full Version : I'm finally here...

Ryan Joseph
03-24-2006, 02:33 PM
Hey SPT people, I finally made it over here. I've been a frequent visitor of PPCT for over two years and have even ventured into the DMT area once or twice. But I never had cause to come here because I never had a Smartphone.

Well, obviously, that's changed. I purchased an SMT5600 and it's coming in the mail next week. I'm really excited!

So anyway, just wanted to say hi to everyone and that I'm looking forward to becoming a part of this community, too!

:mrgreen:

edgar
03-24-2006, 05:02 PM
Yay! - welcome.

Let me be the first to say "Its about time you cam eout of the ice age!" :lol:

Jerry Raia
03-24-2006, 05:10 PM
Cool Avie Ryan :)

edgar
03-24-2006, 05:13 PM
oh, and, of course that SMT5600 is just a stepping stone, you'll be drooling for the latest technology within a month! Save your nickles.

Ryan Joseph
03-27-2006, 10:05 PM
oh, and, of course that SMT5600 is just a stepping stone, you'll be drooling for the latest technology within a month! Save your nickles.

Hee hee...this is true. I already am. :D But the 5600 was what I could afford at this point. If I fall in love with Smartphones (which I'm sure I will), then someday, down the road, I'll upgrade...you know how it goes. :wink:

Mike Temporale
03-28-2006, 02:41 AM
Upgrade? That kind of sounds familiar. But I don't really call it upgrading when you still have the old device! Yes, I have a nice collection that's growing quickly. :)

Ryan Joseph
03-28-2006, 03:58 PM
Upgrade? That kind of sounds familiar. But I don't really call it upgrading when you still have the old device! Yes, I have a nice collection that's growing quickly. :)

Viva la eBay, my friend. 8)

Mike Temporale
03-28-2006, 04:11 PM
Viva la eBay, my friend. 8)

Tell me about it. I actually have a pile of stuff to sell on eBay. Just haven't got around to it yet. It's on my rather long list of things to do. Hopefully soon, but you know how those lists go. There's always something more important at the top. ;)

Ryan Joseph
03-28-2006, 04:14 PM
Tell me about it. I actually have a pile of stuff to sell on eBay. Just haven't got around to it yet. It's on my rather long list of things to do. Hopefully soon, but you know how those lists go. There's always something more important at the top. ;)

Same. I could probalby make several hundred bucks if I sold all the stuff I have sitting around. But...yeah, priorities. :wink: