View Full Version : More of my craziness...selling my JAMin...wanna TRADE your SP?

encece
03-16-2006, 03:00 AM
I know. I know. I keep doing it. I switch back and forth from Smartphone to PPC to Smartphone to PPC. PPCs offer more application options which I really like, and the sizes have come waaaaaaay down. But I keep switching back to the Smartphone.

My JAMin lost touch sensitivity in the center of the screen, so it's going back to imate for screen replacement under warranty. When it returns, I want to sell it or trade it.

I'd like to trade for a Smartphone, preferably a immaculate SP5 or SP5m but I will also consider a Cingular 2125. I am currently borrowing a Cingular 2125 from Cingular as long as I bring it back in perfect condition within 30 days for a refund.

If someone is interested in a trade...I'd like for you to include something to make up the price difference. Either money or a 1 or 2GB miniSD card or maybe even a BT GPS receiver.

Maybe I'll just try to sell on ebay, and possibly get the new HTC flip phone. So start thinking about it. It will be at least 1-2 weeks before I have the JAMin back. (Which is in perfect condition. Sugarcubed Logos without a blemish. All original accessories/packaging still in the box).

I'll post here when the phone arrives back (with a brand new screen)!

edgar
03-16-2006, 03:51 AM
And you call yourself a geek!

You need both and a Scotty jacket :lol:

Mike Temporale
03-16-2006, 03:55 AM
I'm a little surprised that the JAMin has a screen issue already. That's a little disappointing. :? So, aside from the sugary goodness, the JAMin is in perfect shape, eh?

One option, is to keep your eye's peeled in our Gigantic Giveaway Event. We've got a couple Smartphones to give out. :D

edgar
03-16-2006, 03:57 AM
Mike

D*** IT MAN! THOSE ARE MINE!

-Edgar
come here my pretty - and your little Sp too!

Mike Temporale
03-16-2006, 04:10 AM
which reminds me, I need to do a front page post and update everyone on the status of the contest, where we're at and what's to come. There's been a couple additions since we first launched this event too. :D

Mike Temporale
03-16-2006, 04:12 AM
Hey Encece, I'm thinking of moving my SP5m and pocketing the proceeds for that new SmartFlip. I figure it would be wise to move in the neat future, before the SmartFlip hits the streets. :)

edgar
03-16-2006, 04:42 AM
I haven't seen a date for the flip. Is there one?

This MPX220 is evil I need a new toy!

Mike Temporale
03-16-2006, 04:53 AM
Qtek said theirs will be out in May. iMate and Qtek are usually releasing items around the same time. So...

edgar
03-16-2006, 05:00 AM
US or do I have to use my PanAsian - Eastern Euro miles to get it?