View Full Version : Notepad or memos on Cingular 2125?

Guero_con_taco
03-12-2006, 08:32 PM
Hello,
King Newb again with a simple question that you will all laugh at. Is there a way to write simple notes to myself? Like, lets say I am out at the store christmas shopping around and I want to remember the price of something at a particular store. Can I just type something in as a memo or a note or something? I don't want to start a task because thats not what it is. I know there has got to be a way beside the voice notes. PLz somebody help. My girlfriend has the treo 650 and she can do this with ease and I cant let her think that the treo is better than my 2125. :lol:

Jerry Raia
03-12-2006, 09:09 PM
Have a look at Orneta Notepad (http://www.orneta.com/beta).

I just installed it on my 2125. It is a beta for WM5 but it works quite well. :)

Sven Johannsen
03-12-2006, 11:51 PM
There is also SmartphoneNotes and PhatNotes for Smartphone. Your girlfriend's Treo is a Palm device. It is inherently not better than your 2125 ;)

It also has a keyboard, making a note application make sense. Your's is a SmartPhone with a less friendly input function, thus notepad style apps, and word processors, spreadsheet apps, are typically not standard fare.