View Full Version : Can anyone help me!

Pete Paxton
02-17-2006, 05:19 PM
I purchased a new T-Mobile SDA smartphone last night. I installed Activesync 4.1 and attempted to sync with my computer which is using Winxp pro. I get a message stating it is trying to install a RNDIS generic device. I then get an error message stating that a necessary INF file is needed for win95 and later. Has anyone heard of this? So at this point, I cannot sync to my computer. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Rocco Augusto
02-18-2006, 10:38 PM
any drivers you need should have been installed with ActiveSync. Did you choose a comeplete install or a custom install? try either preforming a repair by running the install program again or completely uninstall the program and reinstall it.

also make sure you disable any software based firewalls that might be running on your computer or your phone might not sync with ActiveSync

Pete Paxton
02-19-2006, 12:26 AM
Thanks for your reply. I updated my computer to service pack 2 and reinstalled active 4.1 and everything's working great. I love this phone. Thanks.

Rocco Augusto
02-19-2006, 02:35 AM
Thanks for your reply. I updated my computer to service pack 2 and reinstalled active 4.1 and everything's working great. I love this phone. Thanks.

glad i could help... i think :) ;)