View Full Version : FREE GAMES! WM5

saltysteve
01-18-2006, 10:49 PM
Is there such a site that offers free games for WM5???
If so whats your favorite game to play?

cooleaf
02-21-2006, 06:59 AM
WM5 comes with so little compatible piece of software, not to mention free stuff.... Let's give it some more time..

Mike Temporale
02-21-2006, 01:37 PM
There are lots of free stuff out there, unfortunately, there isn't one site (at least that I have found) that has all the freeware together.

ufkydpnr
05-22-2006, 03:41 PM
I have been looking for this and no software site offers a good classification of what is compatible with what, and forces you to try it on your precious phone.

Software sites must offer by O/S and Screen instead of by device.. (Since most devices could have been upgraded/flashed/carrier-rom'ed)

Smartphone 2002
Smartphone 2003
WM5
WM5 QVGA

it is as simple as that, but some people cannot just say it is SP 2003 but also compatible with WM5 and QVGA (since some programs maximize the space to fit, therefore can be used on any screen, while others run at small screen, and get messed up with button maps)

I hope there will be a site soon, because gamelessness of WM5 QVGA and no good software choices (especially now that there is no full Back Up for wm5) is killing me. PPC also suffered from WM5 and VGA in the beginning but it picked up fairly well and is doing great now. Hopefully we will see the same on SP WM5. ;)

ditch_azeroth
05-24-2006, 10:25 AM
most wm2003/se wares are compatible with wm5... and there are a lot games out there for wm5 already. personally, i fool around with pocketnes and snes emulators for games - im kind of an old school wookie...

anyway, check here for game listings ^_^ http://www.modaco.com/Smartphone-QVGA-full-screen-games-t229338.html