View Full Version : i300 wm2003se

tanov
01-15-2006, 04:08 PM
hi i have the samsung i300 rinnung wm2003se.

i have set my camera to store files to the hard drive. when i go to hdd/my photos they are not there. they are nowhere on my phone either storage card or my device? the new pictures i take are numbered so are going somewhere.

when i plug the phone into my computer it shows as a drive and states i have photos, so they are somewhere.

have i deleted aprogramme is hould not have, dont think so.

the video cam still records and sends them to where i select and they run off the same application.

what would a master reset do and how do i do that?

any help would be appreiciated.

tanov
01-29-2006, 12:23 PM
sorted, did a master reset and re selected storage locations, hdd, card etc, now all ok.

Mike Temporale
01-29-2006, 01:11 PM
The i300 is still pretty new and not in wide release so we haven't seen many people with one yet. How did you end up doing the hard reset?

tanov
01-29-2006, 10:16 PM
just followed instructions in book/disc. think, turn off/remove battery/back on, turn on whilst holding home key down.

but you can lose items so back up.

phone is turning out good though, do you have one.

Mike Temporale
01-30-2006, 02:42 AM
Nope. I've seen it, and had my hands on it. It seems like a nice device, but I haven't really had any play time with it. :(

ditch_azeroth
04-19-2006, 09:51 AM
yep... very nice phone... the "elder brothers" to your phone are niftier though... the sgh-i300x and the sgh-i310 ^_^ just bigger hard drive...

how is it on the battery? having a hard drive on your phone (and playing all those mpr3s ^_^) should suck up all the juice in no time... or i could be wrong... what say you @tanov?

tanov
04-19-2006, 09:45 PM
the i300 is ok for juice really, i always carry my usb lead so have it on charge via the computer when i,m at work.

am looking forward to getting the i310 with the massive storage or i300x when i,m due an upgrade.

just got a spv c600 through work which is ok but the samsung is tops

the top thing about the i300 for me is the drive shows as a removeable flash drive for documents and makes music transfer so easy.

www.tanov.co.uk

ditch_azeroth
04-20-2006, 04:04 AM
... drool.... wish i had your kind of money to buy all those stuff ^_^