View Full Version : Got my O2 XDA Exec this week

thefunkunfaked
01-15-2006, 06:52 AM
Needless to say, I feel complete. :lol:

I've installed apps, used every network mode except 3G UMTS ( :cry: ), got plenty of SD cards, ranging from 1GB to 4GB, played considerably large playlists in Windows Media Player at work, with the volume at its max, and little effect on battery life.

No antenna, no hump, nothing ugly that gets in the way or protrudes in an unfashionable or uncomfortable manner. :twisted:

Battery life is absolutely incredible, it relatively trumps most of the cell phones which I have owned, in that aspect, which is saying a lot, because it's also a Pocket PC in addition to being a Smartphone. I shudder to think how much better the extended batteries could actually be!!

There's really so much more. I haven't had any negative experiences with it from the time I opened the package. Thank you HTC. Thank you O2. :D

A couple of things I have in mind:

- Cooking up my own ROM images
- Setting up a Cisco VoIP network & WAP in my home and using VWLAN whenever I'm inside my house and Cingular GSM whenever I walk out the door.
- Subsequently making seamless transition between network modes possible during phone calls.

MitchellO
01-16-2006, 12:06 PM
Well I doubt the possibility of switching between VOIP and Cell networks while on a call, but it sounds like your loving your Exec :D