View Full Version : 2125 modem driver

Rocco Augusto
01-12-2006, 02:58 AM
i left my 2125 software cd at the office and went out of town without installing the modem drivers on my laptop.

if possible could someone please email me theirs? if so the email address is optikalsaint (at) gmail (dot) com.

thanks i can't find these drivers anywhere online and i only have net access on my 2125. :)

Mike Temporale
01-12-2006, 04:31 AM
Do you even need to? I haven't installed them in ages.

Try setting your phone to discover, then on your laptop, browse your bluetooh connections. a DialUp profile should appear. Connect to that, and away you go.

Rocco Augusto
01-12-2006, 06:13 AM
i don't have bluetooth on my laptop :(

Mike Temporale
01-12-2006, 02:53 PM

Oh! Now I see the problem. Unfortunately, I don't have a 2125. Maybe someone else here can help then. :?

Rocco Augusto
01-12-2006, 08:51 PM

Oh! Now I see the problem. Unfortunately, I don't have a 2125. Maybe someone else here can help then. :?

its ok, i wound up getting a copy. this whole delema gave me a great idea. what if SPT put lil section up just for modem files and stuff like that. that way our users can get those hard to find files and download them to their phones when in a tight jame like i was ;)

Kris Kumar
01-13-2006, 05:32 AM
Sorry, reading this thread very late in the game.

I do like the idea of the file store. But I don't think legally we are allowed to share them on the site. :? :evil:

Rocco Augusto
01-13-2006, 07:05 AM
Sorry, reading this thread very late in the game.

I do like the idea of the file store. But I don't think legally we are allowed to share them on the site. :? :evil:

i didn't think about that. i wonder how all those driver sites do it? i wish the htc sites had them online. :(

skisteven1
02-20-2006, 04:42 PM
did you really end up needing the drivers? Or is that only for usb connection? I accidentally placed my 2125 next to my laptop the other day, and all the sudden the laptop beeps and spits out "modem detected" and started installing itself.

Kris Kumar
02-21-2006, 02:35 AM
did you really end up needing the drivers? Or is that only for usb connection? I accidentally placed my 2125 next to my laptop the other day, and all the sudden the laptop beeps and spits out "modem detected" and started installing itself.

You are right, for IR based connection you don't need drivers. Windows provides them for you out of the box.

Rocco Augusto
02-21-2006, 03:47 AM

you only need them for usb connections. unfortunatly my old laptop didnt have IR or bluetooth and i was out of town. :(