View Full Version : Merry Christmas to All

Jason Dunn
12-25-2005, 01:00 AM
http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/images/web/2003/christmas-greeting-2005.JPG

For all of you who celebrate Christmas, I want to wish you a wonderful evening and a joyous Christmas day. The Thoughts Media Network will be taking the 25th off, but we'll be back in full swing on the 26th. I'll personally be taking a little time off and won't be back to posting again until the 2nd of January - I haven't had any real time off since February and am looking forward to relaxing, doing some reading, and playing a whole lot of Xbox 360. ;-) A few days after that I'll be at CES. Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year (since I won't be posting on the 1st either).

Mike Temporale
12-25-2005, 05:50 AM
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope everyone has a great holiday season with their family and friends.

Santa has just finished his visit to my house. The kids are going to have a blast when they wake up to find all the gifts under the tree, along with the remains of the snack they left for the big guy. :mrgreen:

Jason Dunn
12-25-2005, 06:03 AM
The kids are going to have a blast when they wake up to find all the gifts under the tree, along with the remains of the snack they left for the big guy

Heh...that's cool. I'm looking forward to that part of being a dad one day.

Kris Kumar
12-25-2005, 02:22 PM
Feliz Navidad to all our Smartphone Thoughts readers! :)

Santa visited our place too... :clap:

surfer
12-26-2005, 02:04 AM
Merry christmas to all of you or as we say in Sweden god jul