View Full Version : Contact Filters (displaying more than one group)

hotdram
12-16-2005, 04:33 AM
Is there a way I can display more than one group of contacts? (More, to the point, I want to NOT display several groups). Currently, with the filter option, you can select to see all groups or you can select 1 group. I have 10 groups, I would like to display 5 of them and hide the other 5. Is there an add in I can purchase for this?

Thanks,
~Rob

Mike Temporale
12-16-2005, 04:51 AM
What phone do you have? On my SP5m (WinMo5) you can hit Menu / Filter / More and then check off all the categories you want to see. 8)

hotdram
12-16-2005, 05:03 AM
What phone do you have? On my SP5m (WinMo5) you can hit Menu / Filter / More and then check off all the categories you want to see. 8)

I've got the SMT5600 (WM2k3). I hit the "Contacts" button from the main screen, then the "Menu" button and select the "Filter" option, I can only check 1 category at a time to display or the "no filter" option, which displays all.

~Rob

Mike Temporale
12-16-2005, 02:52 PM
I've got the SMT5600 (WM2k3). I hit the "Contacts" button from the main screen, then the "Menu" button and select the "Filter" option, I can only check 1 category at a time to display or the "no filter" option, which displays all.

I guess it's a new feature in WinMo5 then. I have a option for "more" which opens another screen that has all the categories listed with a checkbox beside each one. Time to upgrade? ;)

hotdram
12-16-2005, 03:11 PM

Time to upgrade? ;)

Yes (but don't tell my wife) :)

~Rob

Jerry Raia
12-18-2005, 01:01 AM
I ran into this same problem. My solution was to create a new category and add it to the ones I wanted to see together. Then just view the new category.