View Full Version : T-Mobile SDA - Couple questions

MitzEclipse
12-11-2005, 03:46 AM
I have a T-Mobile SDA running WM2003. I have a couple config questions:

1) there is a soft key that launches t-zones/wap. WHen i press it, it goes to the t-mobile UK site. how do I change this setting?

2) how come when i press and hold 1 it does not go to voicemail, however, the rest of my one-touch dialing works?

Thanks

Mike Temporale
12-11-2005, 06:39 AM
1) there is a soft key that launches t-zones/wap. WHen i press it, it goes to the t-mobile UK site. how do I change this setting?

I imagine that it's in the registry someplace. Sorry... :(

2) how come when i press and hold 1 it does not go to voicemail, however, the rest of my one-touch dialing works?

Thanks

Sounds like the number isn't set right in your SIM card. Try your SIM in another phone, or borrow.

MitzEclipse
12-11-2005, 07:04 AM

I imagine that it's in the registry someplace. Sorry... :(

Thanks

Sounds like the number isn't set right in your SIM card. Try your SIM in another phone, or borrow.

WHen i put my phone in my audiovox smt5600, nokia's or blackberry, holding the 1 sends me to voicemail... maybe this is somewhere in the registry too??

Mike Temporale
12-11-2005, 02:20 PM
WHen i put my phone in my audiovox smt5600, nokia's or blackberry, holding the 1 sends me to voicemail... maybe this is somewhere in the registry too??

I don't think there is anything in the registry for this. It works fine on all of my phones. It's pretty much a standard feature, so I don't know why it won't work on that one device. Unless the number isn't formated in the way the phone is expecting it, or maybe T-Mobile doesn't support this feature. :?

Kris Kumar
12-11-2005, 06:02 PM
Looks like the speed dialing is broken.

Just add a contact with the voicemail number. For TMobile it is 123.

And then create a speed dial. ;-)

MitzEclipse
12-11-2005, 11:48 PM

That's what I did to bandaid the solution... but still bugs me why the "1" is busted!! ;)

Rocco Augusto
12-12-2005, 01:26 AM

That's what I did to bandaid the solution... but still bugs me why the "1" is busted!! ;)

this happened to me once on my MPx220. for no reason at all i couldn't access voicemail. messing around in the speed dialing settings did the trick. i cant remember exactly what i did but it worked. if all else fails hit it with a hammer ;)

MitzEclipse
12-12-2005, 08:07 AM

this happened to me once on my MPx220. for no reason at all i couldn't access voicemail. messing around in the speed dialing settings did the trick. i cant remember exactly what i did but it worked. if all else fails hit it with a hammer ;)

yeah sometimes i want to hit this with a hammer ;) anyone have any suggestions where is should be looking for ... for the speed dial settings?

Mike Temporale
12-12-2005, 12:10 PM
anyone have any suggestions where is should be looking for ... for the speed dial settings?

In the speed dial app. ;) But there isn't much in the way of settings in there.

MitzEclipse
12-12-2005, 04:09 PM
anyone have any suggestions where is should be looking for ... for the speed dial settings?

In the speed dial app. ;) But there isn't much in the way of settings in there.
Thanks for the reply mike. i don't think i have a speed dial app on my phone - i can't find it in the start menu nor in the file manager unless i'm blind!